La Casa del Español is an Accredited Instituto Cervantes Centre which has been offering Spanish as a foreign language since 1986. The centre’s activity is based on:
- Personalised attention to its students
- Academic excellence – we teach you Spanish!
- Small groups – the best way to learn
- Access to a wide range of interesting cultural activities
We also offer
Intensive courses for groups that combine language classes with cultural trips around the city and the region.
- Tailor-made courses adapted to our student’s needs.
- A meticulous database of Spanish host families.
- A fantastic kitchen in which a professional chef leads fun and engaging culinary workshops, where the students can learn the best recipes in our local gastronomy (tortilla, paella, gazpacho, tapas).
- Excellent new facilities, including Smart Boards.
- The centre has WIFI connection and computers for our students to use.
A wide range of Spanish classics and adapted literature as well as a video-library with Spanish and Latin-American films.
La Casa del Español is a registered trademark of Warwick House S.L. Founded in 1981, Warwick House has an excellent reputation for English language teaching in Valladolid.
Warwick House is a University of Cambridge ESOL Authorized Platinum Centre, which means they organise and manage exams in Valladolid.